Vietnam, Bien Hoa, Adhesive Technologies
CHAiNGERS – Adhesive Operations Graduate Development Program
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Join Henkel’s Digital Transformation and contribute to our commitment to Sustainability
- Close collaboration with colleagues in other countries of region
- Preparation for a fast-track development in the organization to become our leaders of the future
- 18-month trainee program providing a broad overview of the role and tasks of operations and supply chain management at Henkel Adhesive Technologies
- Three phases of 6 months, including responsible tasks and projects in the production in our plants, to build a deep insight into the different functions of operations and supply chain through rotations and able involve in cross functional projects
- Introduction to different supply chain and related functions like digital business, procurement, and sales to build a broad understanding of the organization
- During the program you will benefit from:
- Individual trainings, development plans, a high level of visibility, mentor’s guidance, network with senior leaders and other trainees globally.
- Permanent contract, a competitive salary, and a guaranteed position after the program based on satisfying performance
- Upon completion of the program, you will be placed in a responsible position across the operations and supply chain organization at one of our regional locations where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will provide you with a wide range of career opportunities
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, or Related Field with successful academic record.
- Basic knowledge of PLC/automation system as 3D CAD software, PLC Programming and HMI Programming
- Up to 2 years of experience in automation engineering
- Eager to learn, with interest in new technologies, digitization and data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the local language
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Great aptitude for continuous learning and self-development
- Geographic mobility
- Willingness and drive to become a future leader
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.