At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that film products are scaled up on-time, with top quality at competitive cost Leverages an internal network to share best-practices in Film process and product development and drive standardization across the business Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice in areas of responsibility Interfaces with mfg engineering at mfg. plants to resolve critical quality in film products using six sigma methodologies.
- Demonstrates leadership in area of safety and emphasize the importance of safety related to equipment design, installation and operating.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of film technical development and trends in the field of expertise.
- Acts as a mentor towards junior colleagues in fostering a culture of innovation Identifies risks and use root cause analysis to define effectiveness countermeasures for developmental and commercial film products.
- Leads Film PD engineering team from the respective program and guide them in individualized skill development.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 10 or more years experience in film manufacturing, process and product development, and troubleshooting.
- Customer support experience, providing product support.
- Demonstrated project management, problem solving and root cause analysis skills preferred.
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills required.
- Lean six-sigma black belt preferred.
- Proven leadership, sense of urgency, self-starter – takes the initiative.
- Ability to travel up to 30% overnight travel annually required.
The salary for this role is $94,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.