At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Implementation and Management of Company and Statutory Benefits; including Coordination with external partners (Insurance providers, broker, statutory and benefits providers, government agencies and other HR vendor partners for Company benefits)
- Responsible for employee lifecycle management such as onboarding, employee relations and engagement, training and offboarding activities
- Identifies and develops continuous improvement activities with respect to management and administration of Employee Benefits
- Stakeholder Management by supporting business managers in various HR matters specific local HR processes
- Audit and Compliance checks