At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The role of the Scientist is to develop new hair care formulations.
- This will involve problem solving, data generation, analysis, and interpretation.
- The Scientist should consistently lead key tasks to completion by conducting well-designed experiments, interpreting results, and recommending next steps.
- This role will identify, recommend and implement better approaches to getting work done, thoroughly understand product development and business processes, regulatory requirements, and test methods required to deliver a quality product, and conduct laboratory experiments.
- The Scientist identifies and assesses technical business opportunities and/or problems and provides recommendations to management for solutions to these problems.
- Develop product or technologies for hair care applications, which meet product performance, quality, and timing requirements.
- Conduct own laboratory experiments.
- Conduct stability and efficacy testing including detailing experiments, analysis, and summary of results.
- Maintain documentation of lab results, conclusions, and next steps.
- Create technical reports and effectively present experimental data and results.
- Develop a strong understanding of the product development process and the details of each step of the process.
- Seek out and read industry literature as it relates to new assignments and technologies, gain knowledge of basic industry regulations, and b look for inventions and improvements to hair care formulations.
- Work with a cross-functional team to bring new products to market.