United States, Bowling Green, KY, United States, Warren -HU, MI, United States, Cannon Falls, MN, United States, St. Louis, MO, United States, Cleveland, OH, United States, West Hazleton, PA, United States, Brandon, SD, Adhesive Technologies
Henkel’s Summer 2024 Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) Internships
Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in safety, health and environmental operations in manufacturing and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for one of Henkel’s Summer 2024 Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) Internships. As a SHE intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of the various roles an engineer plays at a global organization. Henkel’s summer internships typically run 10 to 12 weeks from May to August. Following your internship, you may be invited to join Henkel as a full-time employee in the future.
Based on your preferred location(s) and skillset, you will be considered for a variety of internships to support our Adhesives and Consumer Brands business units during Summer 2024. Within on your specific department, you can expect your internship to include a variety of assignments like:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining required programs, policies, and procedures in alignment with safety and environmental laws
- Assisting with sustainability initiatives
- Defining PPE requirements and performing PPE hazard analyses
In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals.
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled in at least their sophomore pursuing a degree in Environmental or Safety Sciences or related subject
- Analytical skills: ability to develop fact-based recommendations resulting from in-depth data analysis
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
- Physical demands: occasionally may be required to reach, squat, bend and lift up to 25 lbs.
Ready to take the next step?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. Please submit your application, and when prompted, indicate your preferred Henkel location at which you would like to intern from the list below.
Henkel sites hiring Summer 2024 SHE Interns: Warren, MI; Brandon, SD; Cannon Falls, MN; West Hazleton, PA; St. Louis, MO; Bowling Green, KY; Cleveland, OH.
Henkel will be reviewing and interviewing candidates for our 2024 internships on a rolling basis from September 2023 to February 2024 with our target to have offers extended by March 1, 2024. A Henkel recruiter may reach out to you during this window if your background and skillset match a specific internship role with Henkel. Together, you will then discuss further your interests and the position details.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term