Germany, Düsseldorf, Finance
Internship Subsidiary Controlling & Group Accounting
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job and from others
- Support of general tasks within the scope of international financial reporting standards topics and subsidiary controlling
- Work on a project relating to the financial integration of acquisitions
- Analyse topics related to risk management
- Support the monthly and quarterly closing tasks
- Generate special analysis and business valuations
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business related studies with a major focus on accountancy, tax and/or controlling
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English language
- Competent handling of MS Office applications
- Analytical skills and affinity to issues in the field of finance and accounting
- Engagement and self-initiative, self-dependent, structured and accurate way of working and ability to work in a team
- Ideally available for 3 to 6 months as of January/February
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.