At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Plan the replenishment of finished goods in various countries within Europe
- Take over the planning responsibility for full portfolio of specific technology within region
- Maintain strong working relationships with Henkel production plants and contract manufacturers and suppliers in order to confirm production/shipping schedules and ensure on-time in-full deliveries
- Cooperate closely with Production Planners and other key departments like Marketing, Business Planning, Customer Service, Logistics, Packaging, Purchasing and 3PM
- Shortage management: Proactively report and manage service level issues and supply bottlenecks
- Manage the inventory to an optimum level, support the implementation of regional projects
- Continuously optimize processes and setup