Singapore, Singapore, Purchasing
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assist in global sourcing and procurement of materials, to provide uninterrupted supply with best cost, optimal quality, and desired lead time
- Assist in market survey and bench marking exercise to explore new suppliers and technologies
- Opportunity to co-develop category strategy including implementation and delivery
- Support supplier’s consolidation and compliance strategy
- Join us for an exciting internship from Jan 2024 to June 2024
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of other language (Korean, Japanese, Mandarin) is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimal supervision
- Good analytical, presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations, requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge in contract administration, contract negotiation and procurement management is a plus
- Supply chain / logistics background is a plus
- Should possess work authorization for Singapore
- Please state your availability period for the internship (preferably those who can commit 4-6 months)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.