At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Analyze complex financial information, interpret data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations to Regional Operations & Supply Chain leadership team to drive total supply chain cost reduction
- Perform a variety of day-to-day financial analysis and modelling, including variance analysis, cost drivers and trends, comparable analysis, and package powerful insights into clear and concise presentations for decision making
- Proactively monitor KPIs, establish trends and analyze root causes. With a commercial mind-set, constantly be on the lookout for risks to be mitigated and opportunities to be crystallized to improve Regional Operations & Supply Chain performance
- Benchmark regions, the industry and competition to identify continuous improvement ideas and encourage innovation
- Shape, coordinate, and drive delivery of regional projects and strategic initiatives as required
- Propose new tools and/or new processes that can help improve financial and operational performance steering
- Work closely with the Finance, Operations & Supply Chain top leadership teams to support decision making, while getting visibility, exposure, and an environment to grow and shape your career
- Collaborate with the finance and supply chain teams to develop and manage the regional supply chain budget and forecast. Provide regular budget / forecast reports and variance analysis to senior management.
- This role does not manage a team.