At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory / at defined account
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors (A, B)
- Communcates with KAM / Sales team on specific customers tasks and priorities (A some SBU, L)
- Coordinates with techncal customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints (A)
- Executes pricing and promotional actions (A), Executes KAM strategy (listing, promotions) (A some SBU, B)
- Manages and/ or steers distributor salesforce / 3rd Party Representation (A)
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales (L); ensures merchandising and brand representation in stores / salons (A some SBU, B)
- Conducts field, market, jobsite or store visits; follows up on store implementation/promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps (A)
- Coordinates education implementation and sales impact with technical advisors (A, B)
- Takes and processes customer orders; negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract mgmt (A, B)
- Steers the overdue payments, blocks orders if needed