At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- A financial and service support role of Country/SBU's operation with main responsibilities on the daily activities, monthly closing, internal and external reporting and other general accounting tasks, cost accounting tasks etc.
- A digital expert role of GACO process to complete digital initiatives and act as key contact to exchange with global digital group and cultivate digital culture within team.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Perform daily activities in CO_O&R team, include CCA planning and cycle maintenance and revise, and monthly Controlling tasks in accordance with the agreed SLA. Timely delivery of TOPAS Internal and External Reporting for each company code.
- Perform daily activities in COPC team, including costing view & accounting view maintenance and new IDH cost releasing timely in accordance with the daily activity KPI.
- Ensure on time delivery of monthly cost related reports and execution of month-end closing activities including order settlement.
- Ensure on time delivery for all Business queries and request, and quality of data provided to the requesters and communicates with Business Units and Local countries for operational issues and process improvements.
- Initiate and drive digital ideas brainstorming within GACO process.
- Utilize digital skills and external resources to develop the digital programs.
- Coooperate with team to implement the digital programs and support on the testing and debug.
- Complete and continuously update digital program documentation or other relevant ISO/process documents.
- Share and promote digital best practices to other teams.
- Proactively exchange with digital community and engage in global digital events.
- Share digital updates with team and cultivate digital culture, share digital experiences and spot digital talents and potential within team.
Performs in accordance to department procedures and ensures that procedure are consistent with desired controls. Contribution and involvement to team objectives.