Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Intercompany Accountant
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Analyze and reconcile items in Goods Receipt/Invoice Receipt (GR/IR) transitory account and drive resolutions and coordinate corrections to responsible parties (e.g., Supply Chain, Source to Pay)
- Perform account maintenance (e.g., clearing of GR/IR items within the threshold)
- Perform test of controls (e.g., regression testing, clearing accuracy, review of document attachment)
- Prepare and submit various reports created (e.g., GRIR Open Items for Supply chain, monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI))
- Drive opportunities for improvement and automation within the process by exploring and implementing different solutions (e.g., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA))
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or any business course; CPA License is an advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in Accounts Payable, Process to Pay, or Intercompany process;
- Preferably from a multinational or shared service center (SSC) working environment
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office applications; Knowledge in SAP and Power BI is an advantage
- Analytical skills and project management background is required; Experience with Continuous Improvement is highly preferred
- Excellent English communication skills and experience in handling multinational stakeholders
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (12:00 NN – 9:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.