Belgium, Drogenbos, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Engineering - Process Improvement - Adhesive Technologies - June/July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Overall improvement of production throughout thanks to process improvement initiatives supported by lab experiments
- Join and get support from an experienced team, with a multidisciplinary mindset (production, R&D, quality, engineering)
- Get valuable work experience in an international context
- Bachelor's or Master's degree students or recent graduates in Chemical Engineering or similar
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Fluent in French or Dutch, with at least a basic knowledge of English
- Available for 1 year as from June/July 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.