Brazil, Jundiaí, Adhesive Technologies
Gerente de Projetos
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Leads and delivers capex projects as outlined in the project charters and plans;
- Drives the completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope;
- Measures, tracks and reports on project performance and milestones;
- Proactively identifies and addresses areas for improvements as well as risks and countermeasures;
- Acts as link between project team and project sponsor;
- Prepares and aligns the deliverables with both the project team and project sponsor;
- Provides timely and regular status updates to project sponsor and steering committee;
- Identifies and brings to timely resolution project risks and issues, and escalates issues to the sponsor as needed;
- Sets up and ensures execution of project communication plan;
- Leads the project team and effectively delegates tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar fields;
- Experience of Project Management in Plants mandatory;
- Experience in security processes, Hazop or Risk Analysis is mandatory;
- English advanced and Spanish Intermediated mandatory;
- Program management process;
- Safety PMI cerification - desirable;
- Project coordination, delivery, estimation and budget planning.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.