United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Human Resources
Recruitment & Employer Reputation Graduate - 12 months FTC
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Unlock Your Future with Henkel's Graduate Recruitment Assistant Program.
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey? Henkel is offering you a unique opportunity to join our dynamic Recruitment Team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of talent acquisition. This one-year program is your ticket to gaining valuable experience and expertise in a wide array of recruitment activities, including in-house recruitment, administration, and employer branding.
- Join the Henkel Norden Recruitment Team: Take on the role of a Recruitment & Employer Reputation Graduate, working alongside a team of passionate professionals.
- Connect Candidates and Hiring Managers: Your mission is to maintain open lines of communication with candidates and hiring managers at every stage of the recruitment process, ensuring a seamless experience for all.
- Champion Employer Branding: You'll be at the forefront of building and enhancing our employer brand through innovative social media projects.
- Participate in Local Recruitment Events: Engage with the local community and showcase our commitment to talent acquisition at various recruitment events.
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally: Work closely with our Adhesives, Beauty Care, and Laundry & Home Care teams and functions, learning to navigate the diverse landscape of talent needs within Henkel.
- Optimise Recruitment Processes: Contribute to process improvements by reviewing and refining our current recruitment processes.
- Provide Administrative Support: Your role will encompass a variety of tasks, including invoice management, crafting job adverts, screening CVs, and scheduling interviews.
- Shape Your Career: Embrace a world of opportunities with access to training and development initiatives, all while enjoying a host of employee benefits unique to Henkel.
- You should have obtained your Bachelor's, Master's, or equivalent degree in Business, Human Resources Management, or a related field no more than two years prior to September 2024.
- Passion for Fast-Paced Environments: You thrive in dynamic and vibrant work settings, and you're eager to make a meaningful impact.
- Team Player: Collaboration is key, and your ability to work seamlessly within a team is highly valued.
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent organisation, and administration skills
The advert may close earlier if volumes are high.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.