Thailand, Sriracha Chonburi, Henkel Consumer Brands
HPS Assistant Manager
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support for HPS (Henkel Production System) implementation based on YHT strategy and targets
- Lead and Supervisor of HPS / Maintenance Technicians/ Production operators
- Support all activities to achieve those targets
- Lead to achieve HPS yearly plan
- Track HPS workshop activity and maintain workshop KPI
- Identify HPS areas of improvement and work with area responsible to set improvement targets
- Ensure 5S in Office implementation and maintained good House Keeping by weekly audit and preparing report
- Ensure that YHT KPI up to date by monthly
- Responsible to ensure that visual planning, blue cards, KPI, Line data are revised and up to date in both Manufacturing and non-Manufacturing areas
- Ensure all employees are trained, understand and apply method correctly
- Experimental Line balance, Cycle time and Takt time to optimization
- Development or design special tooling support HPS activities
- Live 5S and correct any 5S noncompliance immediately. Calibrate 5S audit score
- Prepare HPS Training plan & Monthly report
- Support standardization SHE, GMP and ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 22716
- Follow up & Improvement OEE by reference Road map HPS
- To be apply Lean & SMED concept at Critical line & Prototype line of HPS
- Engineering degree in Industrial Engineer or another related field
- Six Sigma, Lean Engineer, SMED ,5S, Visual management, Quick Change Over tool
- Green/Black belt is a plus
- At least 10 years experienced in Assembly, Mixing, Packing, Filling, wrapping machine in FMCG, Automotive or Electronic related
- Advantage in OEE improvement & Activities
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft office, Minitab, Auto Cad, Solid work
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and able to work under pressure
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.