Thailand, Mueang, Thailand, Bangpoo, Vietnam, Bien Hoa, Adhesive Technologies
Safety, Health & Environment Network Head SEA
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage AO SEA sites in implementing Regional A APAC OS&H KPI, CBS Program as Regional Champion and SHE improvement plans as directed by Regional/Global A AO & SHE Management, support the sustainability deployment strategy
- Develop, train & implement A Minimum OS&H Requirements throughout SEA sites & ensure compliance to required OS&H Management System
- Assist AO SEA locations (Plants/Offices/Warehouses) in complying with Henkel Project & OS&H Guidances as directed by Regional Line & SHE Management
- Carry out SHE audits to Henkel and other sites as necessary for Regional and Internal Review and help their OS&H improvement
- Help, develop and train A APAC sites in continuing OS&H monitoring report and personal monitoring results
- Help and assis implementation of contractor work safety program and risk assessment, e.g. WRA/JSA, OSHRA, OS&H MOC, etc. in A APAC sites as well as train personnel in the procedures to complete activities / projects to meet standards
- As requested, participate in incident investigation and provide & arrange medical expertise input to judge the incident classification. Also assist completion of root cause analysis for developing preventive actions and alert letter
- Continuously improve Occupational Health. Industrial Hygiene & Medical standard, program, tools, training and work processes in compliance with all related national laws / regulations and Corporate standards/policies; Work with each site to have a site specific roll plan for implementation in line with regional strategic plan
- Supervises legal compliance matters, follow-up of development in legal matters and regulatory affairs. Supports global audit management
- Engage with Regional Process Engineering teams to co-ordinate the PSRA improvement actions driven by the PSRA APAC Manager. Actions are mostly delegated to cross funactional teams at sites including SHE Manager, Maintenance and Process Engineering teams
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in chemical engineer plus occupational health and Safety
- At least 8 years of experience in occupational safety and health with management level experience and regional scope
- Has experience in chemical manufacturing industry
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.