Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Financial Controlling Analyst
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Perform daily and monthly controlling tasks such as cost center accounting (CCA), service invoicing (CS), profit center accounting (PCA) and profitability analysis (COPA) in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Timely delivery of internal and external financial reporting for the assigned company code(s) in the region
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery for all business requests and queries
- Ensure timely submission of defined deliverables within the acceptable level of standards
- Communicates with stakeholders for inquiries related to specific tasks; Creates root cause analysis and provides solutions
- Perform in accordance with department procedures, initiate and implement process improvement opportunities, and ensure that procedures are consistent and compliant with the desired controls
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance, or any related course
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in General Accounting or Financial Controlling; Preferably obtained from a multinational or shared service industry
- Intermediate MS Excel is required; Knowledge in VBA, Macros, and SAP experience are highly preferred
- Excellent command of English communication (verbal & written), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Amenable to work on a dayshift schedule (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.