Nigeria, Ibadan, Henkel Consumer Brands
Head of R&D HCB Nigeria
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Defines and steers strategy consistent with defined business plan, oversees new product development project.
- Steers product portfolio (together with Marketing)
- Ensures fulfillment of performance, quality and cost product requirements.
- Defines and plans resources to meet planned objectives, reports on R&D activities
- Develops team members regarding leadership and technical and digital competencies.
- Represents R&D in regional innovation committees and ExComs
- Acts as technically responsible person for all approved products; ensures compliance with corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures.
- Provides guidance to team regarding new approaches, solutions, processes, products within an agreed timeframe.
- Steers process development needed to support x-functions teams to achieve completion of new technology products in line with strategic objectives.
- Oversees that all new products meet international chemical health and safety requirements and other regulations.
- Assures technology state of the art through patent protection of all new developments and technologies.
- Steers generation of consumer insights through various platforms
- Represents Henkel at various associations and shapes technical guidance documents; represents BU category in core crisis teams.
- Bachelors' degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy
- minimum 5 years' relevant work experience
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.