Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Packaging Manager (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for development and implementation of creative and innovative packaging solutions for varios Global Henkel Consumer Hair Brands conforming to the highest international standards and quality, functionality, cost, sustainability, market, safety, regulatory and legal requirements. Reporting to R&D Hair Sr. Manager
- Able to translate technology, market and consumer insights into targeted concepts and product specifications
- Partner with internal and external functions, such as International Marketing Unit, Product Design, Supply Chain, Plant Manufacturing, Consumer Insights, Agencies to enable product and innovation delivery on time in quality
- Ensure timely delivery of initiatives to the market by collaborating with packaging suppliers
- Establish, Review and Approve technical specifications and reports
- Support Henkel’s Sustainability agenda
- Keep abreast of and actively search for packaging trends and relevant new .technology/materials that may lead to a competitive advantage
- Interpret and challenge effectively the analysis of technical data
- Develop and recommend business and delivery plans based on current technical results and internal/external capabilities
- Troubleshooting and manage complex problems, e.g. force majeure, quality issues, etc.
- Degree(s) in Packaging/Chemical/Mechanical/Biochemical Engineering or comparable degree with master's
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a packaging role within FMCG or similar industry
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Have passion for packaging to contribute to a great consumer experience and create strong brands through innovation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and eager to learn
- Self-motivated, creative, and an open-minded team-player
- Able to critically analyze situations and provide insightful observations and improvements
- Able to manage workload, meet project deadlines and perform tasks in an organized manner
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to listen and translate this into actions
- Team player with a natural ability to take the lead where/when needed.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.