Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Central Payment Management Analyst
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Perform daily and monthly Central Payment Management tasks in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Responsible for monthly bank accounting closing related activities plus General Ledger (GL) account reconciliations
- Prepares Treasury reports (Foreign exchange (FX) maintenance, financial positions, bank fee review), and bank system administration
- Review payment proposal and ensure timely bank payment authorization of daily payment run
- Provide and attend to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) requirements on the regular external audit
- Create value through continues process improvement initiative
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business-related courses; CPA is an advantage
- Minimum of three (3) year's relevant experience in Finance, Accounting or Treasury; Preferably obtained from a shared service center working environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required; SAP experience is required
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Amenable to work on a dayshift schedule (9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.