Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
SAP Authorization Analyst
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for requesting to assign and remove authorization roles to users according to the requirements of the business/functional organization
- Responsible for checking Segregation of Duties (SOD) violations
- Responsible for answering queries from users/approvers related to Authorization
- Responsible for training the business users related to Compliance User Provisioning (CUP) Tool Requests and Authorization Processes
- Responsible for checking/Reviewing CUP requests done by other Specialists / Subject Matter Experts
- Responsible for consolidating data for monthly reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in SAP Access or Authorizations Management (Identity Management and User Provisioning)
- Knowledge and background in IT Service Management is required; Being a Certified ITIL Foundation Practitioner is highly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Office365 (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) for reports and presentations
- Excellent English communication skills and international stakeholder management is needed
- Must be a team player, with analytical and problem solving skills
- Amenable to work on a flexible schedule (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM or 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.