South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Channel Account Manager (Distribution)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Steer and drive regional execution of sales and channel excellence roadmap.
- Drive and manage regional implementation of framework, policy and channel strategy development.
- Drive strategic projects on sales and channel excellence in the region. As well as drive global, regional, and local implementation of eCommerce strategy.
- Enforce channel discipline according to channel growth and development targets regionally.
- Determine greatest underexploited channel growth opportunities for the region.
- Align with global sales and channel excellence for regional roll-outs and with counterparts of other business units especially for shared distributors.
- Cooperate with pricing team and ensure continuous regional price alignment.
- Sponsor or manage distribution key accounts at global, regional and, local level.
- Continuously evaluates existing and possible channel partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required and Master's Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of seven (7) years' work experience in Sales, Channel Management or related field of global company or chemistry industry is required.
- Good knowledge in MS Office is required.
- Good communication skills in Korean and English are required.
- Good communication skills in Japanese are a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.