India, Chennai, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assures all Testing, experiments and laboratory work is conducted in a safe manner including understanding the SDSs, the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), adherence to site safety practices, use of laboratory equipment, 5S, etc. and that products and processes comply with industry accepted standards and norms.
- Maintains Inventory of Henkel Products, test coupons, Consumable & essential equipment spares.
- Good analytical skill and problem-solving techniques required during customer compliant.
- Basic Knowledge in Mechanical Testing Equipment, Rheology Characterization Equipment, Thermal Characterization, Chemical Characterization Equipment’s, Reliability & Environmental Testing and Equipment Calibration and Maintenance, Kaizen and 5S Maintenance.
- Prepare Test plan & Test report share internal Team and customer. Also, plans daily and weekly activities, multi-tasking as necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Participates in team meetings as a subject matter expert and provides information in meetings with external contacts.
- Act as a lab technical resource in team’s area of responsibility. Provide technical support services within the team as well as with external teams as required and implementing company’s Health, Safety & Environment policy, rules, and regulations as per legal requirements.
- Knowledge of Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis/Job safety analysis and environmental aspect impact.
- Participate in the investigation of incidents/accidents and near misses and maintaining of accident statistic records & recommending the suggestion to prevent them.
- Documentation and implementation of ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 standards.
- Provide trainings like, Emergency Preparedness, Fire safety, Material handling, Hazard identification and Risk analysis, Electrical safety, working at height, Scaffolding, logout and Tagout (LOTO) etc.
- Min 8 years’ experience working in chemical laboratory environment.
- Minimum of an associate degree in chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science or a science field.
- Ability to gather, understand, and interpret chemical, physical, and mechanical data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Candidate to be able to work as a team member and independently on multi-task assignments.
- Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Knowledgeable in Power Point, Word, Lotus Notes, Excel, and Statistical Analysis Software
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.