Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Global Purchasing Manager - IT and Professional Services (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Are you ready for creating the next and working on strategic projects shaping the future of Henkel? Join the great team of Henkel Purchasing with the exciting job opportunity as Global Purchasing Manager for the categories of IT and/or Professional Services
- You will make an impact on the sourcing strategy of Henkel to deliver our strategic and financial agenda
- You can manage our existing supplier and contract portfolio to spark value opportunities
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Henkel dx, Business, Strategy Offices to source new demands and projects to meet their internal and external customer needs
- You are committed to achieving annual KPI targets
- You can shape your career with trainings, rotation, and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of global sourcing experience, preferably in IT and/or Professional Services
- Firm experience with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness and ability to establish trustful relationships across multiple functions and toward leadership
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- True team player Leadership and strategic thinking
- Passion for trends and innovation
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.