Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship European Marketing
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Working in European Marketing team for the Beauty Care division, supporting a dynamic, international team which will give you the opportunity to actively help shape the appearance of brands such as Syoss, taft, got2b, Gliss Kur, Schauma and many more, to realize your own projects
- Analyzing diverse international market data and deriving learnings and recommendations
- Supporting the setup of presentations and recommendations to diverse stakeholders, e.g., local & global marketing, top management, R&D, etc.
- Strategic market, trend, and competition analysis in the European context
- Active involvement in the strategic planning of the innovation pipeline
- Own set of responsibilities for specific projects
- Independent steering of projects, being in contact with agencies and internal stakeholders
- Getting to know the varied, interdisciplinary everyday life in international marketing, participation in various meetings, market research, country meetings and cooperation with agencies
- Business-related studies with a few successfully completed semesters with a focus on marketing
- Practical or international experience, e.g., by former internships or semesters abroad, is beneficial
- In-depth MS Office knowledge, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Open-mindedness as well as analytical and conceptual skills
- Team player with an above-average degree of independence
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025 gross per month. The exact amount of remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory), and existing degrees.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.